List:       wsif-user
Subject:    Re: new WSIF user
From:       Aleksander Slominski <aslom () cs ! indiana ! edu>
Date:       2005-06-16 5:08:02

abhishek.awasthi@accenture.com wrote:

> Hi All,
> This is Abhishek Awasthi from Accenture, India. I want to use WSIF in
> my project. When I looked Apache website to download it, I could not
> found any release after Sep 2003. Only WSIF2.0 which is the first
> release, is available.

current bug fix mainly code that works with latest AXIS 1.2 is in CVS
and as nightly build (there is also a completely new graphical tool for
invocations)

> I want to know either any development is going on or 2.0 is the first
> and last relese.

we should do next minor release soon (as soon as somebody steps up to be
release manager and post release plan ...)

WSIF is ver y stable and though i have been doing some prototyping of
what could be next-gen WSIF that fixes problems identified in past (such
as XML support, flexible XML-Java mapping,  better async support, WSDL
2.x, ...) there is not much happening now.

alek