List:       wsif-user
Subject:    Dynamic Mapping of Complex Data Types
From:       "Lorenzi, Michael" <mlorenzi () student ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2005-05-06 9:11:40

Hello All,

I looked for an easy way to invoke a Web Service with WSIF without having to \
pre-generate Java classes for the complex data types before I do the invocation.

I have seen that i can comfortably parse the types-section of the WSDL with the \
org.apache.wsif.schema.Parser class. Now it would be great if I could generate out of \
the SchemaType Objects some kind of Java Beans to do the mapping with.

The Class org.apache.wsif.compiler.schema.Schema2Java seemed useful to me, but i \
stopped look at it because it is marked as deprecated.

Why is Schema2Java deprecated? Is there a good option instead of it?