List:       wsif-user
Subject:    RE: Exception in WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.setResponseContext()
From:       "Gregory Prokter" <prokter () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-01-02 4:44:52

Thanks Alek.  I think I found the problem.  I'm running the lib-s from wsif
2.0.1, but my DynamicInvoker is from wsif 2.0.  So, when I tried the 2.0.1's
samples/clients/DynamicInvoker on my wsdl, everything worked just fine.
Turns out that 2.0 DynamicInvoker had some deprecated methods, like:
WSIFUtils.getWrappedDocLiteralPart(parts, operationName) and
WSIFUtils.unWrapPart(p, def).

So, it looks to me that not only the .jar files have to be in sync, but also
the samples, like DynamicInvoker have to be in sync with the .jar file
version.

Thanks, for the willingness to help.  I'm still playing around with the wsif
technology, as I've just discovered it.

Best wishes for the New 2005!

Greg