List:       wsif-user
Subject:    Re: Help -- WSIFException: Unable to find an available port
From:       Nirmal Mukhi <nmukhi () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2003-05-13 16:52:29

--=_alternative 005CB2BE85256D25_=

Hi,

The reason this might happen is that WSIF dynamically discovers what
providers are available. Maybe your GUI application has a different setup
so that the file that has this information
(META-INF/services/org.apache.wsif.spi.WSIFProvider) cannot be read. If
this happens, WSIF can't find any providers and thus cannot do any
invocations.

You can check your environment to make sure that the class loader can find
this resource. As a last resort, you can set the provider to be used for a
particular binding programmatically as described here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=wsif-user&m=105168884703725&w=2. Take a
look at the code in
xml-axis-wsif/java/src/org/apache/wsif/util/WSIFPluggableProviders.java
for more info.

Nirmal.

"Meenakshi Krishnamurthy" <meenakshi.kris@wipro.com>
05/13/2003 10:10 AM