List:       wsf-php-user
Subject:    [User] ESB sequences doubt
From:       "Jorge Infante Osorio" <jorgeio () uci ! cu>
Date:       2012-09-24 23:17:37

Hi all.

In previous ESB versions when I put my sequences in
[ESB_HOME]\repository\deployment\server\synapse-configs\default\sequences\ I
can see the sequences  inside the registry. So I can used it to create
services chaining for example.

In ESB 4.5.0 I can see the  sequences in Home> Manage> Service Bus>
Sequences> Edit Sequence> but not in the registry so all our proxy services
fail because we use the sequences store in the registry.

It=B4s mandatory to access to every sequence, my work around, and save it in
the registry if I want to used inside a service chaining for example?

Saludos,
Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.
J=B4Dpto Soluciones SOA.
CDAE.
Fac. 5.
UCI.
=93En un mundo perfecto las pizzas ser=EDan una comida saludable, las lapto=
ps se
cargar=EDan desde una fuente de corriente inal=E1mbrica y todos los JAR ser=
=EDan
bundles de OSGI =94

10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS INFORMAT=
ICAS...

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci