List:       wsf-php-user
Subject:    [wsf-php-user] optimal server setup
From:       Fabian Panthen <panthen () gmx ! net>
Date:       2011-01-25 14:35:13

Hello List,

since we are still struggling with our setup, especially the memory leaks in fastCGI \
mode, I would love to hear which setup was used for the testing of wsf/php with php \
5.3, so we could profit from a tried and tested approach.

Which webserver with what version did you use and with what setup? fastCGI or \
something different? Which operating system did it run on?

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Fabian