List:       wsf-php-user
Subject:    Re: [wsf-php-user] Looking for doc for MIME messages
From:       Dimuthu Gamage <dimuthu () wso2 ! com>
Date:       2008-06-21 2:53:11

Hi,
In fact WSF/PHP supports MTOM protocol which in fact sending binary data
as MIME attachments with the SOAP message.
If you download the wsf/php package you can find MTOM samples from the
samples/MTOM directory.

In the manual you can find more information about
client side at
http://wso2.org/project/wsf/php/1.3.2/docs/manual_content.html#6.4.
server side at
http://wso2.org/project/wsf/php/1.3.2/docs/manual_content.html#7.4.