List:       wsf-javascript-user
Subject:    [User] Closing down user@wso2.org mailing list (WSO2 Products User List)
From:       Paul Fremantle <paul () wso2 ! com>
Date:       2012-09-28 10:20:04

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

questions on the <a href=http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wso2>StackOverflow</a> \
website which we monitor. This is designed to make our life simpler (only one place \
to monitor) but more importantly, stackoverflow maintains a much better history, \
search and rating for answers than a simple mailing list does. The result is that \
when we (or the community) answer a question, it is much more likely to be found by \
others with the same issue. </p>

engaging with you on stackoverflow.</p>

please get in contact: http://wso2.com/contact</p>

Paul Fremantle<br/>