List:       wsf-javascript-dev
Subject:    [Dev] Distributed benchmark
From:       Pablo Casares Crespo <pablocasarescrespo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-11-25 11:00:54

Hi all, I'm Pablo Casares. I've been working with the java library SiddhiCore in order to develop a distributed CEP. I would like to know if you have benchmarks about your distributed solution using Storm. I want to compare the performance I have with my solution using Kafka Streams. Also, I'm interested in the datasets related with those benchmarks.

Thank you!

Pablo.