List:       wsf-java-user
Subject:    Re: [User] Create WSO2 ESB Customized Transport
From:       Lucky Haryadi <xzorax89 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-17 9:47:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks, Paul.

Yes, maybe the simplest thing to do is create a custom JPOS mediator. But
my requirement is to create custom transport layer, while the mediators are
used for business logic.

I think I got a clue for what I want to do. As described in the
documentation, to enable TCP Transport, just add several lines to
axis2.xml. It describes that the TCP Receiver module loads a class called
org.apache.axis2.transport.tcp.TCPTransportListener. Then, I discovered
that WSO2 load the TCPTransportListener from a library called
axis2-1.6.1.wso2v4.jar on directory repository/components/plugins.

Where I can get source code of axis2-1.6.1.wso2v4.jar, so I can add other
customized transport layer, for example
org.apache.axis2.transport.tcp.ISOTransportListener and add it to axis2.xml?