List:       wsf-java-user
Subject:    Re: [User] Problem with array in bpel
From:       Waruna Ranasinghe <waruna () wso2 ! com>
Date:       2012-07-09 5:11:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

sent from my mobile.
On Jul 6, 2012 9:09 PM, "Leslier L=F3pez Nicot" <lnicot@uci.cu> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have a bpel process that invokes a web service. This service return and
array and I want that the process return this array. How can I do this? Do
I need a foreach to access each element of the array and assign to the
output to do that?
This depends on how  you have defined the output message of the wsdl
operation for the process. If you have define the output message of the
wsdl operation with the same message as the output message of the
webservice that you invoke, then you can simply copy the output of
webservice directly and no need for a foreach activity.

HTH
Thanks,
Waruna