List:       wsf-java-dev
Subject:    Re: [Dev] Traffic Manager HA deployment on DC/OS
From:       "JOSE MARIA ALVAREZ FERNANDEZ" <josemaria.alvarezfernandez () elcorteingles ! es>
Date:       2017-02-28 11:04:30

[Attachment #2 (unknown)]

but we are facing another problem regarding the communication between Traffic Manager \
instances. As we are defining the service in DC/OS as one service, there is no good \
way to tell the node to replicate &nbsp;the messages received from the APIGW only to \
the other TM instances. We have the idea to extend the jndi.properties parsing, to \
allow the use of the marathon API to get information about the other instances \
present in the service group. Could you give us a pointer to where we have to extend \
Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size="2" color="#000000"><font \
color="#990099">-----Harsha Kumara &lt;<a href="mailto:harshak@wso2.com" \
ALVAREZ FERNANDEZ &lt;<a href="mailto:josemaria.alvarezfernandez@elcorteingles.es" \
target="_blank">josemaria.alvarezfernandez@elcorteingles.es</a>&gt;<br>De: Harsha \
Kumara &lt;<a href="mailto:harshak@wso2.com" \
Developers' List" &lt;<a href="mailto:dev@wso2.org" \
target="_blank">dev@wso2.org</a>&gt;<br>Asunto: Re: [Dev] Traffic Manager HA \
class="gmail_extra"><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 10:45 PM, \
JOSE MARIA ALVAREZ FERNANDEZ <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \
href="mailto:josemaria.alvarezfernandez@elcorteingles.es" \
target="_blank">josemaria.alvarezfernandez@elcorteingles.es</a>&gt;</span> \
wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px \
0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><font \
may know, we are implementing WSO2 in El Corte Ingles, and we are trying to fit \
Traffic Manager in our architecture, based on DC/OS and containers. We would like to \
know which approach you think it may be better for the Traffic Manager component. As \
we are in a PaaS system, we would like to be able to scale this system out without \
create a different database schema for every TM instance that we run. We would like \
to know if it is possible to run this without having to create a new schema for every \
component (that is, share the same schema). If we create a new schema, that would \
force us to differentiate the component at DC/OS level, giving them different \
configurations for different Traffic Manager \
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid \
rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" \
is possible to run TM with H2 in memory. As there is nothing that should be persisted \
in the TM schema, we thought that could be \
required MB_STORE data source which shouldn't shared with TM instance.It's Ok to have \
H2 database for it. But by default, MB writes all messages first to the database. \
Enable HA in TM is same as enabling HA in CEP (<a \
href="https://docs.wso2.com/display/CLUSTER44x/Clustering+CEP+4.0.0">https://docs.wso2.com/display/CLUSTER44x/Clustering+CEP+4.0.0</a>). \
The additional JMS related changes need to be configured to communicate throttle \
decisions to the gateway nodes.</div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" \
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid \
rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" \
schema would be the best for this component, taking into account that we would like \
href="http://www.elcorteingles.es" \
---------------------------<wbr>------------------------------<wbr>-------------------------
cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, puede<br>contener información confidencial, siendo \
para uso exclusivo del <br>destinatario, quedando prohibida su divulgación copia o \
&nbsp;distribución a <br>terceros sin la autorización expresa del remitente. Si Vd. \
ha recibido <br>este mensaje erróneamente, se ruega lo &nbsp;notifique al remitente \
(including any attachments) may contain confidential <br>information. It is intended \
for use by the recipient only. Any <br>dissemination, copying or distribution to \
third parties without the <br>express consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. \
If you have <br>received this message in error, please delete it immediately and \
href="mailto:Dev@wso2.org">Dev@wso2.org</a><br><a \
href="http://harshcreationz.blogspot.com" \
face="sans-serif"><BR> <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
 <pre>
Este mensaje, y en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, puede
contener información confidencial, siendo para uso exclusivo del
destinatario, quedando prohibida su divulgación copia o  distribución a
terceros sin la autorización expresa del remitente. Si Vd. ha recibido
este mensaje erróneamente, se ruega lo  notifique al remitente y
proceda a su borrado.
Gracias por su colaboración.

information. It is intended for use by the recipient only. Any
dissemination, copying or distribution to third parties without the
express consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it immediately and
notify the sender.
Thank you for your collaboration.
</pre> </font>