List:       wsas-java-user
Subject:    Re: [User] How I can upload a wsdl into the GREG using Registry Resource Project
From:       "Jorge Infante Osorio" <jorgeio () uci ! cu>
Date:       2012-05-31 16:58:17

Harshana, thanks for the clarification.

Saludos,
Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.
J´Dpto Soluciones SOA.
CDAE.
Fac. 5.
UCI.

De: Harshana Martin [mailto:harshana@wso2.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012 2:42
Para: Senaka Fernando
CC: Jorge Infante Osorio; user@wso2.org; Guillaume Devianne
Asunto: Re: [User] How I can upload a wsdl into the GREG using Registry
Resource Project

Hi Senaka, Jorge,
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Senaka Fernando <senaka@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi Harshana,

Why aren't we responding to questions like this?

This mail didn't hit my mail filter. Therefore I didn't see this.

Jorge,

Extremely sorry about it.

As Kalpa instructed and shown in the Webinar, you need to create a C-App
project and include this Registry Resource Project as a dependency there.
Then you need to Deploy this C-App to the Carbon Server (Need to set the
correct Server Role)

You should not be getting Commit Changes as User (We couldn't reproduce
this) and Show in Registry Browser (We could reproduce this) since these
Resources are not committed to the Registry and Checked Out.

Thanks for pointing out the bug there. We'll fix it.

I believe these information should be able to guide your implementations.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

Thanks,
Senaka.