List:       wsas-java-user
Subject:    Re: [User] [Architecture] Hide password in UsernameToken policy with hash
From:       "Jorge Infante Osorio" <jorgeio () uci ! cu>
Date:       2012-05-07 19:36:22

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Amila Jayasekara [mailto:amilaj@wso2.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 07 de mayo de 2012 13:43
Para: Jorge Infante Osorio
CC: user@wso2.org

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Jorge Infante Osorio <jorgeio@uci.cu>
wrote:
> Hi Amila.
>
> I also do it  like you say but with no success.
>
> The problem is this:
>
> 1. The policy is upload successfully to the registry´s governance pace.
> 2. In the security section I select the Policy From Registry.
> 3. In the service wsdl, I don´t see the <sp:HashPassword/> inside the
> Policy.
> 4. In the service dashboard in QoS configuration, when I go to the
> Policies option I don´t see the <sp:HashPassword/> in any Binding.
> 5. If I try to edit the policy in any binding, the modifications
disappears.

> 6. Also I don’t see any error in the console to this behavior.  The
> <sp:HashPassword/> just disappear.
> 7. If it´s something wrong with the policy I just expected to see an
> error in the console.
>

> This is a policy part in the registry as I upload it.
>
>      <sp:SupportingTokens
> xmlns:sp="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702">
>        <wsp:Policy>
>          <sp:UsernameToken
> sp:IncludeToken="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/20
> 0702/I
> ncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient">
>            <wsp:Policy>
>              <sp:HashPassword/>
>            </wsp:Policy>
>          </sp:UsernameToken>
>        </wsp:Policy>
>      </sp:SupportingTokens>
>
> And this is how I see in the wsdl:
>
> <sp:SupportingTokens
> xmlns:sp="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702">
>  <wsp:Policy>
>     <sp:UsernameToken
> sp:IncludeToken="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/20
> 0702/I
> ncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient" />
>  </wsp:Policy>
> </sp:SupportingTokens>
>
> Any idea? I put the policy as attachment.

Hi Jorge,

What is the Policy wsu:Id you gave ? If it is same as UTOverTransport,
probably system will interpret policy as user name token scenario 1.
Can you please try changing wsu:Id of uploading policy and see whether issue
is resolved ?

In the file and in the Repository I have this:
<wsp:Policy wsu:Id="UsernameTokenConHash" xmlns:wsu=
"http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-
1.0.xsd" xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy">

and in the wsdl I see this:

    <wsp:Policy xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy"
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurit
y-utility-1.0.xsd" wsu:Id="policyFromRegistry">

Thanks,
              Jorge.

Thanks
AmilaJ