List:       wsas-java-user
Subject:    Re: [wsas-java-user] ClassNotFoundException when uploading AAR
From:       saminda abeyruwan <saminda () wso2 ! com>
Date:       2008-02-12 6:51:05

Hi Stefan,

If you  are using a message receiver that extends from
AbstractMessageReceiver such as RPCMessageReceiver, then in your
services.xml under <service/> element add the following parameter,

<parameter name="ServiceTCCL">composite</parameter>

Thank you

Saminda

Reference:

[1]. http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/spring.html