List:       ws-general
Subject:    RE: cxf client using StAX and ws-security policy fails in PolicyEnforcer when processing server resp
From:       Erik Lund Jensen <info () erikjensen ! it>
Date:       2019-09-13 8:50:26

Hi

I have forked cxf and created a branch "feature/dispatcher-policy" where
the systests/jaxws DispatcherTest class has been retrofitted to test
POLICY_OVERRIDE with StAX.
See
https://github.com/ErikLundJensen/cxf

The branch should NOT be merged to master as I have disabled all the other
tests in the DispatcherTest class and I have added ws-security policy wsdl
as well.
Anyhow, the branch reproduce the error I see in my project.
PolicyEnforcer rejects the server reply at the client side.

The following test case has been enhanced with ws-security policy:
    testStreamSourcePAYLOAD()

The error can be reproduced by running that test case.

Best regards,
Erik