List:       ws-general
Subject:    [RESULT] Release Apache XML-RPC 3.1.2 (RC1)
From:       Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-26 19:27:32

Hi,

for the record: Passed

+1: Glen Daniels, Ant Elder, Tom Jordahl, Asankha Perera,  Samisa
Abeysinghe, Jochen Wiedmann, Don Albertson (Non-Binding)
+0: Henri Gomez

I'll publish the distribution and will post a formal announcement when
the mirrors are loaded.

Jochen

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)