List:       wpkg-users
Subject:    Re: [wpkg-users] Firefox ESR 31: how to disable CLICK TO PLAY?
From:       Marco Gaiarin <gaio () sv ! lnf ! it>
Date:       2014-11-04 9:53:04

Mandi! Luca Manganelli
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I need to prepare a package with Firefox 31 ESR. Have you found a
> way to disable the click to play feature?

Sorry, sometimes i make confusion within this list and
'mozilla-enterprise' list, where exactly that question where asked some
days ago (by me ;). I've missed your email.

There's no a ''clear'' reply, someone suggest to add, apart this two:

> I tried with these settings:
>   plugins.click_to_play  FALSE
>   plugin.default.state   2

also:

  lockPref("plugin.disable_full_page_plugin_for_types", "");

but i've had no time to make some tests (or try to understend what
this setting mean ;).

Also, i suppose that make a big difference to have that settings in
'pref' or in 'lockpref' mode, because =E8 suppose that
'plugin.default.state' is ever a local/user pref, so have to be
overridden. I'm currently using 'prefs'.

It's worth a note that i use pratically only flash as plugin, that if
keep update is whitelisted by default.

So, sorry, i've not an answer... ;(((

-- =

  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                    http://www.sv.lnf.=
it/
  Polo FVG   -   Via della Bont=E0, 7 - 33078   -   San Vito al Tagliamento=
 (PN)
  marco.gaiarin(at)lanostrafamiglia.it   t +39-0434-842711   f +39-0434-842=
797

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php