List:       wpkg-users
Subject:    Re: [wpkg-users] Reflections on a new application deployment
From:       Daniel Dehennin <daniel.dehennin () ac-caen ! fr>
Date:       2011-06-15 7:39:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Rainer Meier <r.meier@wpkg.org> writes:

> Hi Olivier,

[...]

> However at least for the LDAP story it seems that mainly Daniel enforces the way
> to go for a very complex wpkg.js distributed to clients.

I agree with everything I cut from your email, and this is the point I
plan to expose in my previous not yet read by you email, I just wanted
to react to that "very" complexity ;-).

I agree, it's more complex because it add some functions, which are quit
simple in fact.

My patch do not do any LDAP transaction but use a WinNT objet and let
the OS do the hard work of getting groups.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
RAIP de l'Orne