List:       woden-dev
Subject:    Re: want to contribute
From:       Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathunga () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-14 15:46:18

Hi jonah,

Thanks for volunteering to contribute for Woden ,since you have some
experience with Axis2  you may  have some background knowledge about
Woden too.

Do you have any interested area in Woden project to contribute  if not
please take any of the issues listed here [1], you can provide patches
for them and I'm happy to review and commit your works.

As you mentioned contributing to improve test cases also good way to
start and Woden site required some modifications too.

[1] - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/Woden
[2] - http://ws.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html

Thanks,

--