List:       woden-dev
Subject:    Cancelled: Woden Status Telecon, 2008-09-02
From:       Lawrence Mandel <lmandel () ca ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2008-09-02 13:07:08

This week's Woden status telecon is cancelled. Please report any status
via the dev list.

Devs - Let's finish up the review of Jeff's refactoring and get the
changes merged into HEAD. I'm delinquent in my review. I'll do my best to
get this done this week.

Lawrence

----- Forwarded by Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM on 09/02/2008 09:03 AM
-----