List:       woden-dev
Subject:    XMLSchema 1.3.2 release question & comment
From:       "Graham Turrell (gmail)" <gturrell () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-27 14:07:40

Hi XMLSchema developers,

I'm about to commence a milestone release candidate for Woden (7b), which
has a dependency on the latest XMLSchema release. Our build scripts are set
to pick up the XmlSchema*.jar file directly from the XMLSchema directory for
a given release, in this case 1.3.2 [1].

However, in this release the jar file is not available from the directory
for some reason. I guess this is simply an oversight? If so, could the
1.3.2release manager please add the jar to [1] asap?

Thanks in advance.

Finally, a minor issue - the XMLSchema Release site [2] refers to v 1.3.2 as
1.3.1 in the Name column. You might want to fix that :)

[1] - http://archive.apache.org/dist/ws/commons/XmlSchema/1_3_2/
[2] - http://ws.apache.org/commons/XmlSchema/download.cgi

--

Kind Regards,