List:       wireshark-users
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-users] HTTP/2 decrytion with sslkeylog
From:       Muhui Jiang <jiangmuhui () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-08-22 15:03:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All

Almost a half year has passed since this thread is created. Tonight, I
tried once again and I succeed!!!

I can decode the SSL into HTTP/2 completely. Thanks Miroslav Rovis. Thanks
for your encouragement. Thanks everybody who give me the suggestions. I
would be very happy if anyone my help in decoding the HTTP/2 traffic. And I
would also be happy to share my configurations.

Regards
Muhui