List:       wireshark-users
Subject:    [Wireshark-users] [HITB-Announce] HITB GSEC 2017 CommSec CFP Closes July 31st
From:       Hafez Kamal <aphesz () hackinthebox ! org>
Date:       2017-07-15 6:58:40

REMINDER: CFP Submission dateline is on the 31st of July 2017 23:59 SGT

Alongside HITBGSEC 2017 Singapore, we are calling on the community of hackers, \
makers, builders and breakers to send us their 30 minute talk abstracts for \
consideration to be included in a separate 2-day single-track of talks (24th and 25th \
August). Access to these track of talks is completely FREE TO ATTEND and we are \
encouraging everyone to come! If you're in Singapore during these dates, this is the \
place you want to be!

We're looking for talks that cover a wide range of topics including:

- Electronics & Micro Controllers - Arduino's, ARM, RaspberryPi, etc
- Mobile Communications (GPRS/3G/HSDPA etc)
- Hardware / Embedded Reverse Engineering
- Home Automation
- Network Security
- Software Security
- RFiD, Bluetooth and NFC
- Next Generation Application Development
- 3D Printing / Fabrication
- Programming
- Privacy / Data Security
- AI / Deep Learning / Machine Learning

Talk submissions must be sent via email to hitbgsec@hackinthebox.org with the \
following details included:

- Your full name
- Your designation / job title
- The length of your talk (standard is 30 minutes including time for Q&A)
- Title of your submission
- Details of your talk (please be as verbose as possible - if you send us only 1 or 2 \
                paragraphs of text don't expect us to be able to evaluate your \
                submission with that!)
- Any special requirements (as standard we supply a VGA projector / beamer connector \
and mini-audio jack)

Talks should be 30 minutes in length although you can specify if you would rather \
speak for 60 minutes. Availability of 60 minute slots is to the discretion of the CFP \
committee.

Acceptance of your talk will be done via email no later than the first week of August \
2017

We DO NOT provide travel reimbursement or accommodation

Accepted speakers will receive:

- 1 x VIP conference pass to HITB GSEC (includes access to:)
--	Speakers Reception on the 23rd evening
--	Speakers Dinner on the 24th evening
--	Post Conference Party on the 25th evening

More details: http://gsec.hitb.org/sg2017/commsec-track/

Regards,
Hafez Kamal
Hack in The Box (M) Sdn. Bhd