List:       wireshark-users
Subject:    [Wireshark-users] Wireshark wiki question
From:       Hadriel Kaplan <hadrielk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2014-02-18 16:22:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[This isn't related to wireshark use, but I can't find a better mailing list for \
questions about the Wireshark wiki]

Does anyone know how to view what other pages link to a given page in the wiki?  \
Normally this would be in the page's "info" section of other wiki's, but apparently \
not moinmoin (or at least not wiki.wireshark.org).

For example, if I'm looking at:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Lua/Dissectors
how do I see what other pages link to this one?

Also, the link to "WikiWikiWebFaq" is broken on the main page, which is immutable and \
thus I can't fix it.

-hadriel