List:       wireshark-users
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-users] SNMP resolution problems
From:       Aaron Wasserott <aaron.wasserott () viawest ! com>
Date:       2013-10-17 1:44:08

I downloaded the newest version and the issue is still present. I can send sample \
capture files, but these are against production devices and I don't feel comfortable \
sending server names and SNMP community strings to a public mailing list. I don't \
think it possible to (easily) replace info inside a pcap file.

Is there a paid support option for Wireshark, I could use to share this data \
privately? Otherwise I would need to setup a lab load-balancer and send a capture \
from that.

Thanks,