List:       wireshark-users
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-users] exclude arp traffic while exporting XML/(DPML
From:       Guy Harris <guy () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2011-10-15 1:46:35

On Oct 14, 2011, at 6:39 PM, Albretch Mueller wrote:

> I run wireshark with a no arp filter and I would like to save only
> "no arp" traffic.

I assume "no arp filter" means you have a display filter that's excluding ARP \
packets?

If so, while that filter is active (i.e., while no ARP packets are displayed), use \
File -> Save As..., and select the "Displayed" button rather than the "Captured" \
button; it should save only the packets currently being displayed. \