List:       wireshark-users
Subject:    [Wireshark-users] Problems decode lldp frames
From:       jacob c <jctx09 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-07-27 16:52:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have many frames coming from a Cisco Nexus switch. These frames are LLDP but are \
being classified as LLC for the protocol type. Therefore, the analyzer is not showing \
the LLDP data. What is a temporary fix to correct this decoding issue?
I have attached a small trace for review.

Also, I downloaded the sample LLDP capture from the wireshark site and it \
opened/decoded just fine so I don't know what is "different" about these LLDP frames \
from a the Cisco Nexus switch.
Thank you,