List:       wireshark-users
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 1.2.1 doesn't capture SIP on
From:       "Gianluca Varenni" <gianluca.varenni () cacetech ! com>
Date:       2009-07-24 19:07:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Your client and SIP server are on the same machine, right? If so, the packets are \
managed directly by the TCP/IP stack i.e. they do not go to the network interface, so \
WinPcap (hence Wireshark) will not capture them.

You need to run client and server on separate machines (or eventually with virtual \
machines).

Have a nice day
GV