List:       wireshark-users
Subject:    [Wireshark-users] Recommended reading and training for Wireshark
From:       Kim <support () isolvesystems ! com>
Date:       2006-10-30 17:08:09

May I know from you all Wireshark & Protocol analysis experts your
recommended reading material or training for Wireshark and protocol
analysis? I would like to be able to take Wireshark trace file and pinpoint
possible communication issue like slow network/server response time,
malware, fragmentation, and others.

Thanks.
Kim