List:       wireshark-dev
Subject:    [Wireshark-dev] Issues to close
From:       John Thacker <johnthacker () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-09-10 14:37:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Here's a few more old migrated from Bugzilla bugs that have been fixed that
can be closed. Can someone with permission please do so?

https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/15216

Zstd and LZ4 support, added by
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests/3901

https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/14520

F5ethtrailer support, dissector was added to the tree three years ago and
issue never closed.

https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/7683

Add reassembled_data field. This patch was applied seven years ago and the
issue never closed. I think it was left open because of immediate thoughts
about backing out the patch because perhaps the reassembled_data field and
the fragments field were redundant (although one is FT_NONE and one
FT_BYTES.) I don't know that is likely after seven years.

Thanks,
John Thacker