List:       wireshark-dev
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-dev] re-load IKEv2 / ESP UAT during wireshark gui runtime
From:       Martin Mathieson via Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev () wireshark ! org>
Date:       2021-08-19 14:23:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Harald,

I realise this may not be convenient for you, but what I have done a couple
of times is to have a private dissector parse logging frames in the same
capture that contain info about new SAs being created.  With all of the
relevant information in hand, the dissector then calls
esp_sa_record_add_from_dissector().

Note that these entries are not added to the UAT table, and that any
entries added in this way are matched *before* any competing UAT entries.

Regards,
Martin