List:       wireshark-dev
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-dev] Recursion depth limit for packet reassembly
From:       "Maynard, Chris via Wireshark-dev" <wireshark-dev () wireshark ! org>
Date:       2019-11-13 17:04:02

It's probably limited in an attempt to avoid memory exhaustion.  If you'd like for it \
to be configurable, then I would suggest opening a Wireshark enhancement bug request \
at https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/ for this.  There's no guarantee that it will \
be implemented though, but that would probably be the best path forward if it is to \
be implemented.

- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology \
PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret \
information. This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are \
not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete \
this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or \
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. \