List:       wireshark-dev
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-dev] One quick question
From:       Krishnamurthy Mayya <krishnamurthymayya () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-01-29 9:32:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Okay.
So, If I am sending continuos stream of data at the line rate(1gb/s) and if
I am using wireshark to capture the content, it will crash after sometime
due to memory exhaustion. Is there any way to bypass this ? (Any free
function/some other work around)
Any suggestion from your side would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advcane

Regards,
Krishnamurthy mayya