List:       wireshark-dev
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] buildbot failure in Wireshark (development) on Ubuntu 14.04
From:       Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof ! de>
Date:       2016-03-28 15:44:25

OK I take back my remark that packet-actrace.h works properly. The const
line is not in the taps_wslua.c file. No idea what I saw previously.

So maybe make-taps.pl shoudl print a warning/error when it drops an element?

Thanks
   Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer@loplof.de>