List:       wireshark-dev
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to do a multi-packet dissector
From:       Balint Reczey <balint.reczey () ericsson ! com>
Date:       2009-11-25 10:17:09

Hi,

 From http://wiki.wireshark.org/Lua/Dissectors :

"Like dissectors written in C, Lua dissectors can use Wireshark's
ability to reassemble TCP streams:

     * To not use TCP reassembly, make your Lua dissector function
return nothing (nil) or 0 (in case dissector can't dissect packet).
     * To request reassembly via the pinfo struct as described in
README.developers, set pinfo.desegment_len and pinfo.desegment_offset
(works from Wireshark 1.1.2)."

Cheers,
Balint