List:       wireshark-dev
Subject:    [Wireshark-dev] Saving Voice Payload Directly from Telephony - VoIP
From:       J P <jrp999 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-24 13:36:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Everyone,

Can a Feature be added to save the Voice Payload shown in the Telephony -
VoIP Calls - Player Dialog directly?

Right now the only way I know how to save the Voice Payload is by going to
Telephone - RTP Streams - Show All Streams - Selecting one stream - find
reverse - analyze and then finally Save the Payload.

Thanx,

John