List:       wireshark-dev
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-dev] Segmentation fault on startup of wireshark
From:       Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2009-07-31 19:45:55

Hi,

This top of stack seems to be the end of g_message delivery of a backgrounded
process to TTY. Before that it's a GLIB assert on something pango is processing,
but it's unclear what. Maybe the rest of the backtrace would show, but it's not
there.
Wild guess? pango / cairo libs are not up to date?

Thanx,
Jaap