List:       wireshark-dev
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-dev] Graphs and Values
From:       Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-08-30 3:04:27

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 10:38:04PM -0400, Nandakumar Muthuraj wrote:

> In the IO graphs I can get graphical display of a particular field, is
> it posibble to get numerical value of this sum ?

It is not possible at this time.  You may file a bug report to request
this feature be added at http://bugs.wireshark.org/ and someone may
implement it if they have time.

P.S. Please do not respond to an e-mail with an unrelated message.  This
messes up threading for people who use it in their e-mail program.  You
can write a new message to the mailing list by sending e-mail to
wireshark-dev@wireshark.org.

Thanks,

Steve