List:       wireshark-dev
Subject:    [Wireshark-dev] Read .xml file by wireshark???
From:       "khushbu thakkar" <thakkar.khushbu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-26 10:39:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello all,

            I want to know whether Wireshark has any interface to read an
external .xml file which save some features of the plugin packet such as
name, type of data  etc... What i want is, Wireshark should read this xml
file and interprete fields in .xml to dissect the packet.
            If there is any support for this do inform ASAP.

Thank You,
khushbu