List:       wireshark-dev
Subject:    Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bug #1132 fix issue
From:       Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-11-27 0:20:53

One of the ideas I had was to put back together each ssl record's
decrypted data (a real tvb) into a composite tvbuff to be handed to the
sub-dissector.  I can't get it to work though - do composite tvbuffs
work with call_dissector()?  The only place I saw it used was in
packet-http.c and it even had a note about it not being implemented yet.

Steve