List:       wireless-dc
Subject:    [wireless-dc] Ricochet Modems and Windows
From:       Aleck Johnson <aleck () speakeasy ! org>
Date:       2001-11-08 17:17:22

Has anyone had any success in getting Ricochet modems to work properly in
Windows for peer-to-peer networking?  While I have a Linux machine that
seems to recognize the Ricochet modem perfectly, I haven't installed Linux
on my laptop and am hoping to find a way to make Windows 2000 work properly
with the Ricochet modem to dial up the Linux server.

Many thanks in advance!

Aleck