List:       wireless-dc
Subject:    [wireless-dc] feedback
From:       "Michael Knapp" <mike () steem ! com>
Date:       2001-11-01 19:40:09

I agree that there are a lot of technologies that could be umbrella'd
under a wireless topic.  Although I am not overly interested in
bluetooth, the "DAN", LD Competitor (whatever that is) and basic 802.11
technology would all be very interesting to me.

Yeah, I know it's a little silly to have a welcome mail after there's
already discusssion, but I'm really happy about the turnout.

It seems that there's a real need for a list like this, not only for the
freenet idea, but IMHO a list in general about wireless technology.

In the last 24 hours we've gotten 40 subscribers.

So my question is, what are people interested in?

Is it just they want to hear about the latest wireless ethernet card? Do
you want to know about other wireless technologies like Bluetooth or the
new long distance competitor to wireless ethernet? Are you interested in
this "wireless freenet"/DAN idea?

Something else I haven't mentioned but which you feel is important?

I'm looking for feedback.

- Serge Wroclawski