List:       wireguard
Subject:    Distributed Computer Lab
From:       Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-11-08 9:00:57

Hi,

This is another case/example of using WireGuard:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/345485273_Distributed_Computer_Lab

"With COVID-19 pandemic, most of the schools and universities around
the world have to do the teaching from home. In such conditions, being
able to devise a virtual computer lab, where each student (with his
laptop) participates remotely from home, might be quite useful. In
this article we will see how to set it up with Epoptes, WireGuard VPN,
and a VPS on the cloud."

I hope this will be interesting or useful.

Regards,
Dashamir