List:       wireguard
Subject:    Android Pie's DNS-over-TLS does not work when WireGuard is enabled.
From:       Love4Taylor <love4taylor.me () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-02-20 19:45:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

When WireGuard is enabled with the kernel backend, the DNS request will
only use the DNS set in WireGuard instead of DoT.Is it possible to support
DoT at the same time?
Even though WireGuard is very secure, I may still not want the WireGuard
provider to know the domain name I am accessing due to privacy reasons, and
to prevent possible DNS hijacking.