List:       winpt-users
Subject:    Re: [WINPT USERS] Word wraping lines
From:       Timo Schulz <timo () lcsweb ! net>
Date:       2002-12-27 18:35:34

On Fri Dec 27 2002; 18:44, Pedro José wrote:

> 	I've noticed that setting in the preferences of winpt the word wrap
> 	at column 0 really you're setting the word wrap at column 80. Why
> are you doing this, what do you think about deactivate totally the
> word wrap when setting to 0, like you say in the documentation?

It would be very useful if you could first summarize the version of
WinPT (and maybe even GPG) you use. The code and propably also the behave
of this feature changed from 0.5.x to 0.7.x so I can't give you an answer
without more information.

In 0.5.x there was a problem with very long lines so WinPT forced the
wrap line mode if these lines were detected. I'm not sure if this is
still true for 0.7.9x but I will check this.

        Timo