List:       winpt-users
Subject:    Re: [WINPT USERS] Announcement: WinPT Installer
From:       Gustavo Vasconcelos <gustavo.hlv () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-12-22 22:16:52

Hello All!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Peace and health!

Ralf Hagen wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Unfortunately, Munich, Bavaria. Imagine a cross between the PR China and
> the USA. ;-]

I tried, but the only way I see US and China "crossing" is through
another war. =\

> Another thing for the future: is it complicated to include an
> "upgrade"-functionality when other Versions of WinPT come out?

I'm a step forward! Since the old 0.7.91 the installer is made in a way
to me compatible with older versions! =)

Try it! The newer installer will even recognize what typr of install you
made last time (Custom, Full, etc.).

[]'s
Gustavo

--