List:       winpt-dev
Subject:    [WINPT DEVELOPERS] Re: [WINPT USERS] WinPT 0.7.90 Bug report
From:       Timo Schulz <timo () lcsweb ! net>
Date:       2002-09-12 21:14:39

On Thu Sep 12 2002; 19:07, Timo Schulz wrote:

> > Checking from command line GPG and WinPT 5.13 display the photo correctly.
>
> Hmm, this was a problem in the early 0.7.90 code but I never released
> it. I checked the photo code again and I can't find a problem. For me
> it always works. Can somebody confirm this?

Okay, I found the bug. It was an offset problem for larger JPEG files.
Now it should work again. I uploaded a pre 0.7.91 version and if somebody
could test it with this version, I would be glad so we know it's fixed
in the next snapshot.

BTW, this version also fixes the nasty File Manager problems.

You can download it here: http://www.winpt.org/devel/winpt-0.7.91-exe.zip.
There is no ptd.dll or other files inside the zip, just the binary.

877a9c19a1befd95748c9e3c3dbc6b47  WinPT.exe

Thanks,

        Timo