List:       winpt-dev
Subject:    Re: [WINPT DEVELOPERS] Re: [WINPT USERS] WinPT 0.7.90 Announcement
From:       Timo Schulz <timo () lcsweb ! net>
Date:       2002-09-11 8:50:25

On Wed Sep 11 2002; 09:06, pplf wrote:

> >A lot of things changed but most of them are invisible for the users.
> >Even so I try to describe some of the NEWS entries:
>
> What about languages and full internationalization support ? Are the
> translation complete when the correct PO file is provided by the
> translator ?

Here is the plan...
A lot of strings changed and I bet I need to change a lot of more
strings. When I released the last snapshot for the 0.7.9x branch, I
will contact the authors of the PO files. Hopefully it'll take some
time because I guess I need some new maintainers.

I also think about the solution to put each language in a separate
DLL and to use the native Windows language suport. The procedure
would be the same, you would rename the original language file
into winpt.dll, which should be easy.

        Timo