List:       winpt-dev
Subject:    [WINPT DEVELOPERS] The IDEA module
From:       Timo Schulz <timo () lcsweb ! net>
Date:       2002-04-12 18:05:04

Hi!

From now on, WinPT.org is no longer a place to download the IDEA
module for GPG. I removed the DLL and the site now contains a link
to http://www.gnupg.org/why-not-idea.html.

It seems that the license of IDEA changed some times in the last
two years and now I'm not sure about the words "free for personal use".

There should be a lot of other free algorithms you can choose and
for the people who need to be PGP 2.6.x compatible can download it
from another site.

        Timo